I am always receiving emails asking for advice for lunch box ideas (especially allergy friendly ones) and as a teacher and a mum, I am delighted to share my experiences and handy hints!
After spending long, lazy days on the beach, enjoying the freedom of the summer holidays and living by the adage the routine is, there is no routine, getting into the swing of making school lunches can be quite daunting.
I’m here to help!
I would love to share some of my school lunch ideas to keep kids fuelled up and satisfied during those long school days.
I have made a a simple guide for practical lunch box packing and you can download it for FREE by clicking on the link below.
More resources for your Back to School Kit…
Here are some of the resources I have in my back to school kit and you might like to add them to yours.
- Alisha from Naughty Naturopath Mum has created the perfect collection of Flower Essences to support not only the kids but us Mums too in going back to school. Find out more information here.
- I absolutely LOVE the 4 My Earth range of reusable snack pockets, sandwich wraps and lunch boxes. They are kid friendly, totally easy to care for and they don’t make your kids school bag heavier than they are! Find out more here.
- Looking for more gluten, dairy, nut, refined sugar and preservative FREE lunch box inspiration? Collette from Cut out the Crap has a great solution! Lunch Box Solutions – her best selling book. Find out more here.
- Sonia from Natural New Age Mum has some amazing Blog posts filled with information, advice and kid-friendly, healthy recipes. Try 20 Nut-free Lunch Box Snacks and 15 Healthy Lunch Box Ideas just to get started.
- Jen from Barefoot Kitchens has a beautiful book on the way called Lovely Little Lunchboxes with a big emphasis on real food that kids love to eat and that is perfect for taking to school.
- Do you hang out on Facebook? Then these pages are essential to have on your ‘like’ list: Happy, Healthy Lunch Boxes with Bek Mugridge, Healthy Fit Kids with Kate Bowern, Sandwich Free, Packet Free Lunchboxes and the Well Nourished Lunch Box Group.
- Lisa from Happy Tummies has a FREE Lunch Box eBook specifically for mums supporting kids with allergies! This one is a must for allergy free snack box inspiration and you can get it here.
For even more recipes, ideas and inspiration, you will love this post: My Top 9 Best Lunch Box Recipes.
More Healthy Food For Kids from Mamacino…
For inspiration and ideas to encourage kids to cook and eat healthy food, check out my book, Mamacino: Kids in the Kitchen HERE.
If eBooks are more your thing, why not take advantage of the Mamacino eBook Bundle? It’s VIP value at just $19.95 for all three books. Find out more here.
Join us in Mamacino community...
to stay up to date with blog posts, special events and subscriber-only offers.
PLUS, I will send you my Real Food Essentials Checklist, a sneak peek into my new eCourse that makes providing healthy food for your family a breeze.