My last post, Lunch Box Ideas was so popular, I thought I’d continue with the theme and share some of my best lunch box recipes with you.
When it comes to lunch box recipes, I want simple ideas that are healthy, sustaining and fast to prepare. Nourish little tummies with love and good food leaving plenty of time and energy for play (for the kids and you!).
Here are my top 9 favourites…
My Best Lunch Box Recipes
Let’s start with leftovers. These are the things I make for dinner the night before and keep in mind to make extra for lunch boxes the next day – a top time saving tip!
- These delicious crunchy chicken tenders are always a big hit either in a sandwich or just packed in a container with some dipping sauce.
- Everyone loves a meatball sandwich! Well, unless you are vegetarian of course. These yummy Italian polpette are so tasty cold and go great with some chopped raw veggies on the side.
- Eggs are a great protein hit and fantastic brain food. This easy Italian potato omelette is perfect served cold with a side of crispy greens.
- Some kids do salad, some don’t – but it is worth persisting and really encouraging them by making really delicious and sustaining combinations, like these ones.
Doing some baking on the weekend to have grab-and-go, homemade and wholesome lunch box snacks on hand makes you feel like the true super mum you are! Try out some of our favourites…
- These Grain free banana maple muffins are not the most popular recipe on my whole website for nothing! Simple and delicious (and gluten and dairy free too!).
- I love these easy Granola cookies as much as the kids! They pack and keep well in anyone’s lunch box.
- The Mamacino Really Easy Banana Bread is already a firm favourite with so many of you, I had to include it in this list.
- Any variation on the muesli bar is always a great lunch box snack. We loves these Mango and Macadamia bars – especially in the summer.
I hope these lunch box recipes give you all the inspiration to make going back to school simple and fun for everyone.
PS If you haven’t already downloaded my FREE Lunch Box Love e-booklet, you can find it HERE> Mamacino Lunch Box Ideas FREE PDF
Join us in Mamacino community...
to stay up to date with blog posts, special events and subscriber-only offers.
PLUS, I will send you my Real Food Essentials Checklist, a sneak peek into my new eCourse that makes providing healthy food for your family a breeze.